Submission Preparation Checklist
All manuscripts should be submitted by mail and in microsoft word format to, email@example.com
As part of the submission process, authors are required to ensure that the manuscript is in compliance with all the following items and by submitting their manuscript† they are confirming that,
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Any manuscript that does not comply will not be immediately rejected.