Submission Preparation Checklist
All manuscripts should be submitted by mail and in microsoft word format to, [email protected]
As part of the submission process, authors are required to ensure that the manuscript is in compliance with all the following items and by submitting their manuscript they are confirming that,
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Any manuscript that does not comply will not be immediately rejected.